Wednesday 3 August 2011

Shopping in model town

When I woke up in the morning, I felt like going out. That's the thing with being on maternity -- mornings can sometimes be depressing. Especially when you've been used to going to work every day. So I decided to go to the market and buy some toys for Aanya. It was my mom's bday and we (okay I, me, myself) were in a shopping mood and Aanya was clearly bored of her old toys.

We ordered a taxi and landed at a toy store. Aanya was so funny at the shop. She grabbed everything I gave her (and a few things I didn't to the disconcert of the shopping assistants). Everything obviously went straight to her mouth. So I had to stop giving her things.

The shopping assistants kept telling me that she would fall down. I somehow am not that good at hold her in my lap for long. She doesn't fit on my hip (or my hip bone has too much fat on it).

We found quite a few things we liked (okay I liked). We over shopped. But it was fun. Aanya likes most of the things we got. The favorite one being her Fisher price blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment