Saturday 6 August 2011

Feeding Aanya

There are days when it's easy to feed Aanya and others when it's a challenge.

A few things I've learnt -
She likes things that are prepared fresh
She likes it at the right temperature (read warm)
She likes new tastes - if you give her the same ingredient more than twice she refused to eat it (be it be cheese, daal or potato -- maybe not potato!)

She loves dahi... absolutely loves it. I can just say dahi and she'll start opening her mouth. But she's too smart for her own good. She knows that I have dahi in the front and food behind it so she only opens her mouth a little bit to just take the dahi.

She has an answer to every tactic I employ! If I make her laugh to stuff a spoonful in her mouth she starts smiling with her mouth closed. Her final weapon is to start crying.

Is this a 7 month old we're talking about? Hard to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment