Sunday 31 July 2011

Aanya's first fall

Today we were going to CP to meet a college friend of mine. I was busy getting ready and put Aanya on the bed. Before I knew it she tumbled down from the bed. She had recently started rolling over from side to side and I didn't realize exactly how mobile she was.

She started crying immediately (a good sign according to my dad). She wouldn't stop crying till I finally played her favorite video (alphabet sounds by barbara milne) -- it's magic!

Then she fell asleep in my lap -- another first btw. I was worried and felt really guilty. These feelign disappeared once we met my friend and her 3 year old daughter. Aanya had so much fun there with nana/nani spoiling her rotten. She had ice cream and bought a ball which she loves.

I guess it was inevitable!

No comments:

Post a Comment